Here’s how it works
TIAA Bank is committed to supporting various organizations in the communities in which we are chartered that meet the needs of individuals and families through our national programs and partnerships. TIAA Bank fosters the need for self-expression by making programs more accessible to low-and moderate-income populations or those living in low- and moderate-income geographies.
Our CRA program focuses on meeting community needs through education, financial wellness and community/economic development services.
TIAA Bank does not provide support at the corporate level to any of the following:
- Profit-making entities
- Endowments, capital campaigns or memorials
- Religious organizations or programs
- Travel fees for school groups or individuals
- Political organizations, campaigns or candidates
- Medical care or donations; or costs associated with organizational staffing, payroll or paid positions
If you are seeking funding for an organization within our designated CRA assessment areas or any community outside of the listed areas, please forward your request in writing to:
SVP, Interim CRA Officer & Sr. Residential Credit Officer
301 W Bay Street, 28th Floor
Jacksonville, Florida 32202