WE’RE HERE TO HELP
Assistance when you need it most
Staying up-to-date with your mortgage payments is obviously everyones main intention and the preferred path. But when the unforeseen happens and it becomes difficult to make your monthly payment, you should know that payment support is available.
We realize that in these unprecedented times, you may have difficulty making your monthly mortgage payments. Please know that payment assistance may be available to you in the form of temporary payment forbearance in the event COVID-19 has caused you financial hardship. If you’ve lost work, are ill or are unable to work due to caring for a sick family member, and wish to seek forbearance, take a minute to complete and return our streamlined assistance form.
Download our streamlined COVID-19 Mortgage Assistance Application
To begin the payment assistance process, you’ll need to complete and submit the following documents:
- A completed and signed Mortgage Assistance Application
- A financial hardship statement signed and dated with supporting documentation
- Proof of income
- Bank statements from the past 2 months
- Tax returns from previous 2 years (for self-employed)
- Government monitoring data form (not required)
Note: For any additional qualifying income such as alimony or child support, please provide a copy of the agreement that lists the amount, period of time it is to be received and proof of payments.
Additional documents needed for short sales and mortgage releases
- Listing agreement
- Sales contract and MLS Listing (only needed for short sales)
- Closing Disclosure (only needed for short sales)
Should you need to contact our Homeowner Solutions Team directly, please call 1-800-669-7724. While wait times may be longer than normal, we’re here and ready to help.