Assistance when you need it
To begin the payment assistance process, you’ll need to complete the appropriate paperwork. Please provide the following documents by secure online upload or via fax.
- Complete and signed Mortgage Assistance Application (710)
- Financial hardship statement signed and dated with supporting documentation
- Proof of income
- Bank statements from the past 2 months
- Tax returns from previous 2 years (for self-employed)
- Government monitoring data form (not required)
Note: For any additional qualifying income such as alimony or child support, please provide a copy of the agreement that lists the amount, period of time it is to be received and proof of payments.
Short sales/mortgage releases
Please also provide the following if a short sale or mortgage release is being sought:
- Listing agreement
- Sales contract and MLS Listing (only needed for Short Sales)
- Closing Disclosure (only needed for Short Sales)